Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Featured Artist: EtsyRRV Captain

Hi!  Welcome to the EtsyRRV blog.  If this is your first time visiting us, it's good to have you here!  If your coming back, we're glad.  In getting with our featured artist posts, I am posting a few questions about myself, in the hopes that other members of the Etsy of the RRV team will also be featured artists throughout the coming months!

1. What is your name?

My name is Maggie, but it's not short for anything!  When my parents were picking out names, they wrote some for boys and some for girls.  Maggie was a girls name they both liked!  So that's where it came from.



2. Where do you live?


Although I was raised in a small town 100 north east of the FM area, I now live in Moorhead!  I went to University here, and loved it so much I just couldn't leave.

3. What types of items do you sell in your shop?

Well, I have 2 Etsy shops!


M Knits: This is where I sell knitted and crocheted blanket, scarves and other fun handmade knittery.

La Carta Papier: I sell fun cards, paper hearts, paper stars and other fun paper items in this shop! 

4. What is your favorite thing about crafting?


My favorite thing about crafting is being able to create unique, one of a kind items for people.  I love that handmade items are better for myself and for the people who buy them!

5. Do you have any hobbies outside your Etsy Shop?


I love to read, watch movies and write!  I am reading a great book right now for my book club called Sharp Objects, by Gillian Flynn.  It's great.

6. Just for fun, if you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?

I would have the power to fly.  I think it would be neat to have a superman ability to just float into the air whenever I wanted and fly to where I wanted to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment