Monday, August 12, 2013

Featured Artist - Wrightmade







Our featured artist for this post is Boyd of Wrightmade!  Let's get to know a little bit more about him.


My name is Boyd Wright. I live in Grand Forks, ND.

I craft, primarily on a wood-turning lathe, a wide variety of kaleidoscopes, handmade gifts for people of all ages, back scratchers, desk items, pill boxes, bar accessories, cutlery, jewelry, key rings, and more, handcrafted in exotic woods from around the world.

My favorite thing about crafting is the freedom from organizational scheduling.

Since crafting is not a hobby, but a business, my hobbies include genealogy, reading, history.

No real idea what I would do if I had a super power. Cure diseases, I suppose. Not thought about it.

 
Some of my work:



Coffee Scoop, One Tablespoon, Dymondwood

No comments:

Post a Comment